Source: SK&A, A Cegedim Company
Drug manufacturers spent about $29 billion on promotion last year, according to Cegedim Strategic Data. Use this report to understand current promotional spending trends by marketing channels and therapeutic classes, and the latest e-detailing trends. Compare your marketing budget allocation against the top brands promoted in 2011.
- Promotion Spending by Therapeutic Class
- Promotion Spending Trends by Marketing Channel
- Top 10 Drug Brands Promoted During 2011
- Boehringer Ingelheim Introduces Pradaxa for Stroke Prevention
- Top 10 Products Promoted in the E-Detailing Channel
See report attached.